This is the Linux app named Mod Direct Panoramic Spectrum Analyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as raxp_RTL-SDRPanoramicSpectrumAnalyzer.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mod Direct Panoramic Spectrum Analyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mod Direct Panoramic Spectrum Analyzer
1. Added the ability to directly work with the chip (parameter
"settings.ini" - Direct=1).
2. The possibility of cyclic writing/recording from realtime to a file
and subsequent playback from it is added (double click of the left
mouse button anywhere in the top spectrogram). The size of the MB file
is specified in the settings file (Cyclic file size=100).
- RTL2832 Direct Panoramic Spectrum Analyzer SDR
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/direct-panoram-spectr-analyzer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.