This is the Linux app named mod_waklog whose latest release can be downloaded as mod_waklog-1.1.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mod_waklog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMod_waklog is an Apache module that provides aklog-like semantics
for the web.
System Administrators, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modwaklog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.