This is the Linux app named ModAssistant whose latest release can be downloaded as ModAssistantv1.1.24.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ModAssistant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ModAssistant is a simple PC mod installer for Beat Saber, using mods from BeatMods. Beat Saber is the popular VR rhythm game where players must slash the beats as they fly towards them to the beat of lively music. ModAssistant comes with a number of great features like dependency resolution, mod uninstallation, and a complex theming engine. It features light, dark, BSMG and light pink themes, and can even have your own custom theme! Have more fun playing Beat Saber by customizing your experience with ModAssistant!
- Dependency resolution
- Detection of installed mods
- Uninstallation of mods
- OneClick™ Install support
- Complex theming engine
- Localization support
- Headpats and Hugs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modassistant.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.