This is the Linux app named modDFS whose latest release can be downloaded as modDFS.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named modDFS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Given module definitions and reaction information based on a KEGG database, modDFS does a depth first search to find whether a set of KOs are sufficient for completion of a module. For cases where only 1 absent KO would've been enough for module completion, that module is reported to be complete(only lenient). For cyclic modules, completion is defined as having all the module reaction steps present. Again, lenient completion cases are reported. Also, all absent reactions are reported so that a manual inspection of completion can be done for modules that are parially cyclic.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moddfs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.