This is the Linux app named Modellers Colour Matching/Mixing Toolkit to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ModellersColourMatcherMixer-2.01.win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Modellers Colour Matching/Mixing Toolkit to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Modellers Colour Matching/Mixing Toolkit to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:One of the problems faced by modellers is matching their available paint colours to those used on the object (eg aircraft) being modelled.
The aim of this toolkit is to help them in this endeavour including assistance in mixing paints to achieve the required match if required.
Non Windows Versions 1.00 and later require:
- Python 3.43 or later
- python3-gobject 3.22.0 or later
- python3-cairo 1.10.0 or later
Windows Versions 1.00 or later require:
- Python 3.4.3
- PyGI 3.18.2 AIO for Python 3.4.3
- Mixer component allows user to mix paints to match a target colour
- Paint Series Editor component allows user to create paint data for use in the mixer
- Paint Standard Editor component allows user to create paint standards data for use in the mixer (version 1.00 and later only)
- Data about mixed colours can be printed on paper for use on workbench
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcmmtk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.