This is the Linux app named Model Railroad System to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MRRSystem-2.1.34.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Model Railroad System to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Model Railroad System to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Model Railroad System is a software package that can help you run your railroad. Download the Model Railroad System now and operate your layout, from running trains to working your signals and switches. This software package has support for a network of Bruce Chubb CMR/I USIC, SUSIC, and/or SMINI nodes and/or a network of Lenz’s XPressNet DCC nodes. It now supports Azatrax USB-connected Model Railroad Detectors. Software to create switch lists for freight car forwarding and creating timetables for your railroad are included. There is software to help with photographing of your trains and to compute the correct value for those pesky dropping resistors for LEDs and/or incandescent lamps. If you have a model railway, large or small, this software package will help you out.
- Library to communicate with a Chubb C/MRI system.
- Library to communicate with Azatrax USB sensors and actuators.
- Library to parse XtrkCAD layout files
- Library to talk to Lenz's XpressNet.
- Program to compute switch lists for freight car forwarding.
- Program to generate railroad time tables.
- Program to create dispatching programs (using either Chubb C/MRI or Azatrax or even both at once).
- Programs to perform common calculations, such as values for dropping resistors or how many cars a locomotive can pull.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line, Tk
C++, C, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modelrailroadsystem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.