This is the Linux app named Modem Manager GUI whose latest release can be downloaded as modem-manager-gui-0.0.20.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Modem Manager GUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Modem Manager GUI
Modem Manager GUI is a simple GTK based graphical interface compatible with Modem manager, Wader and oFono system services able to control EDGE/3G/4G broadband modem specific functions. You can check balance of your SIM card, send or receive SMS messages, control mobile traffic consuption and more using Modem Manager GUI.
- Send and receive SMS messages and store messages in database
- Initiate USSD requests and read answers (also using interactive sessions)
- View device information: operator name, device mode, IMEI, IMSI, signal level
- Scan available mobile networks
- View mobile traffic statistics and set limits
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modem-manager-gui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.