This is the Linux app named ModioX whose latest release can be downloaded as ModioX.Installer.Windows.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ModioX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An open source desktop application designed to easily browse through a regularly updated database of mods, game saves, homebrew, resources, themes and much more for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. A library that is populated by myself, few friends and awesome contributors, so that all mods have been tested and verified. ModioX also acts as an FTP client to be able to install and uninstall directly to your console. Without the need for digging up old threads or using file managers - this aims to do everything for you.
- Fast, lightweight and simple to use
- Browse a large database of PS3 & Xbox 360 mods
- Complete with details, creator, version, etc.
- Filter by console type, mod type and region
- Download the mods to your computer
- Install and uninstall mods directly to your console
- Automatically detect and remember game regions
- Backup and restore original game files
- Create and add mods to your own lists
- Includes a built-in Game Updates Finder
- Includes a built-in File Manager
- Includes a built-in Package Manager
- Includes webMAN commands (Reboot, Shutdown, etc.)
Information Technology, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modiox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.