This is the Linux app named Modular Audio Recognition Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as SpeakerIdentApp.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Modular Audio Recognition Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Modular Audio Recognition Framework
MARF is a general cross-platform framework with a collection of algorithms for audio (voice, speech, and sound) and natural language text analysis and recognition along with sample applications (identification, NLP, etc.) of its use, implemented in Java.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Science/Research
Command-line, Java AWT, Java Swing, Non-interactive (Daemon)
IDL, Java, Perl, Unix Shell
Flat-file, Other API, Proprietary file format, SQL-based, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/marf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.