This is the Linux app named Modularized Information Environment whose latest release can be downloaded as mie.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Modularized Information Environment with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Modularized Information Environment
MIE is a web-based open-source system for displaying and controlling access to information. It supports multiple users and has a role-based method of controlling access to all the pages, scripts, and gadgets that make up the system.
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.