This is the Linux app named Mofi - physics engine and visual chat whose latest release can be downloaded as client-2laballe-0.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mofi - physics engine and visual chat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mofi - physics engine and visual chat
Mofi manages virtual rooms in which users interact like in the real world. The virtual world is displayed directly in the browser window. Client: Flash / Server: C++
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mofi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.