This is the Linux app named mofo dns whose latest release can be downloaded as mf_dns_2.4.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mofo dns with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONmf_dns is a system designed to assist control of BIND from the server side without having to go through config files and zone files etc. It also allows for external automation and database driven control of your DNS Server Cluster :)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mfdns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.