This is the Linux app named moise-exceptions whose latest release can be downloaded as moise-exceptions-sources.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named moise-exceptions with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Agent organizations offer powerful abstractions to build distributed systems. Current models, however, lack of a systematic way to address exceptions as part of their design. Thus, exception handling is usually approached by ad hoc solutions, that hamper code modularization and decoupling.
We present an extension of Moise, the organizational model and infrastructure adopted in JaCaMo, that explicitly encompasses the notion of exception as a first-class element in the design of an organization. Relying on such a model, we propose an exception handling mechanism that is seamlessly integrated with organizational concepts, such as responsibilities, goals and norms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moise-exceptions/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.