This is the Linux app named Mondrian whose latest release can be downloaded as mondrian-126.96.36.199-12.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mondrian with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mondrian is an OLAP (online analytical processing) engine written in Java. It reads from JDBC data sources, aggregates data in a memory cache, and implements the MDX language and the olap4j and XML/A APIs.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mondrian/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.