This is the Linux app named XMind whose latest release can be downloaded as xmind-source-18.104.22.168411201906.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMind with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Professional and powerful brainstorming and mind mapping software tool,open source,Eclipse Community Award 2008 winner,often used for capture ideas,knowledge/project management and GTD,supporting fishbones/org-charts/tree charts/spreadsheets,easy-to-use.
- Fishbone Structure
- default theme
- Spreadsheet Structure
- brainstorming mode
- Drilldown(F6) to help you concentrate easily
- presentation mode
- Multiple Sheets for one file
- powerful search
- show Attachments as subtopics
- use Boundary to highlight multiple topics
- Summary helps you summrize some branches
X Window System (X11), Java SWT, Win32 (MS Windows), Eclipse, Carbon (Mac OS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmind3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.