This is the Linux app named monoMIG whose latest release can be downloaded as mig_051_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named monoMIG with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ever wanted to use a Wii Remote, pheraps a Multitouch surface or the Microsoft Kinect to control your application/game even if web based? If so, then MonoMIG (Multi Input Gateway) is what you are looking for!
- Plugin architecture for handling any input device driver (InputPlugins)
- Plugin architecture for processing/forwarding any received input to clients (OutputPlugins)
- Simple and easy XML configuration file (config.xml)
- InputPlugins (receive input from):
- -- Multitouch OSC/TUIO (starndard UDP Client)
- -- Nintendo Wii Remote (based on MonoWiiUse driver included in this project)
- -- Microsoft Kinect / PrimeSensor, based on OpenNI / NITE ***NEW!***
- OutputPlugins (send output to):
- -- Flash/AS3/Flex/Air through XMLSocket channel
- -- Silverlight/Moonlight/.Net/Mono through TCP channel
- Client Libraries for receiving MonoMIG input:
- -- Silverlight/Moonlight/Mono/Net
- Builtin configurable local Policy Server for Silverlight and Flash
- Sample client apps for Silverlight/Moonlight/Mono/.Net included.
Information Technology, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mono-mig/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.