This is the Linux app named OpenXLS Java Excel Spreadsheet SDK whose latest release can be downloaded as apidocs.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenXLS Java Excel Spreadsheet SDK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenXLS Java Excel Spreadsheet SDK
OpenXLS is the open source version of ExtenXLS -- a best-in-class Java spreadsheet SDK that allows you to read, modify and create Excel-compatible spreadsheets from your Java applications.
Supports Excel 97-2012 file formats.
- Reads and Writes Excel 97-2012 Spreadsheet Files
- High Performance, Easy to Use API
- All-Java Spreadsheet Engine
- 200+ Formulas Supported -- Accurate High Speed Calculation
- 20 Charts
- Supports PivotTables, Charts, Images, Tables, Row/Col Grouping, Sheet Hiding, Password Protection and much more!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openxls/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.