This is the Linux app named MooVC whose latest release can be downloaded as MooVCv0.2.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MooVC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMooVC is a modular object-oriented PHP framework based in the model-view-controller design pattern. The purpose of the MooVC framework is to provide a structured method of generating well-formed XML/XHTML that can be easily manipulated in code.
- A structured model for designing both basic and complex websites, based on well established design patterns, such as the MVC, Facade, Template and Chain of Responsibility patterns.
- A modular design that makes it easy to add and remove functionality without impacting other features.
- Built in auditing, policy control, database management, user management and shopping cart.
- A self validating method of generating well-formed XML/XHTML websites. No longer do you need to worry about those rouge entities or closing your tags.
- A ViewBuilder that helps convert your existing HTML websites into framework complaint PHP code.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moovc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.