This is the Linux app named Moqui Ecosystem whose latest release can be downloaded as MoquiDemo-2.1.2.war. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Moqui Ecosystem with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Moqui Ecosystem is a series of open source components for enterprise applications all built on a common framework (Moqui Framework) written in Java and Groovy. The components include tools that plug in to the framework, business artifacts, and applications.
Some of the popular tool plug ins include ElasticSearch, Apache FOP, Apache Camel, OrientDB, and Hazelcast.
The business artifacts later includes a universal data model (mantle-udm), service library (mantle-usl), reusable screens (SimpleScreens), and integration components for EDI, Authorize.NET, and Shippo.
There are 2 main applications in the ecosystem: POP Commerce ERP and eCommerce for retail and wholesale, and HiveMind Project Management and ERP for service organizations.
NOTE: the code repositories for Moqui Ecosystem are hosted on GitHub at: https://github.com/moqui
- Comprehensive 3-tier enterprise application framework: UI, service/logic, data
- Persistence facade facilitates use of relational data model throughout application instead of requiring object mapping
- API designed around a central object (ExecutionContext) that represents the state of the application and framework tools
- API includes facade interfaces for web, user, messages, l10n, resources (access, execution), logging, cache, transactions, entities, services, and screens
- Database driven authorization configurable for all artifacts (ie entities, services, screens, screen transitions, etc)
- Can run in a JEE application server or just a servlet container (Tomcat, Jetty, anywhere you can deploy a WAR file), and comes OOTB with Atomikos and Winstone for embedded use
- Deploy as a WAR file with external or embedded runtime directory, or run from command line since the war file is also an executable jar file
- Supports REST, JSON-RPC, and XML-RPC service interfaces
- Written mostly in Groovy, and Groovy is the default scripting language (with easy support for adding others)
- FreeMarker is used for transforming XML Screens, Forms and Actions, and is the default template language (with support for easily adding other template engines)
- Data model and service library offering comprehensive ERP/etc functionality
- Easily customizable open source enterprise applications
Web-based, Command-line, Email-based interface
Project is a database abstraction layer (API), JDBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moqui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.