This is the Linux app named MosChip MCS8140 Firmware whose latest release can be downloaded as mcs8140-usbip.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MosChip MCS8140 Firmware with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MosChip MCS8140 Firmware
DESCRIPTIONMosChip MCS8140 USB-IP network processor firmware
Unofficial publication of the GPL'ed source code, kindly provided by the MosChip Technical Support Center on 24th of February 2012.
Contributors welcome. Just send me a message...
The above screenshot is taken from http://www.eetindia.co.in/ART_8800472059_1800006_NP_34a0a52a.HTM and may be copyrighted.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moschip-mcs8140/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.