This is the Linux app named motionEyeOS whose latest release can be downloaded as 20200606.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named motionEyeOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
motionEyeOS is a Linux distribution that turns a single-board computer into a video surveillance system. The OS is based on BuildRoot and uses motion as a backend and motionEye for the frontend. Compatible with most USB cameras as well as with the Raspberry PI camera module. Motion detection with email notifications and working schedule. JPEG files for still images, AVI files for videos. Connects to your local network using ethernet or wifi. File storage on SD card, USB drive or network SMB share. Uploading of media files to cloud storage services (Google Drive, Dropbox), media files are visible in the local network as SMB shares. Media files can also be accessed through the built-in FTP server or SFTP server.
- Easy installation and setup
- Web-based, mobile/tablet-friendly user interface
- Support for IP (network) cameras
- JPEG files for still images, AVI files for videos
- Timelapse movies
- Compatible with most USB cameras as well as with the Raspberry PI camera module
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/motioneyeos.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.