This is the Linux app named EXP Soundboard whose latest release can be downloaded as EXPSoundboard_05.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EXP Soundboard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A soundboard that supports almost all MP3s and WAVs. Sounds can be triggered with custom keyboard hot-keys and played through up to 2 outputs. i.e. Your speakers and a virtual audio cable.
Also allows for your mic to pass into the virtual audio cable when enabling Mic Injector.
This soundboard also incorporates a save feature.
- Java 7
If you want sounds to be played through voice chat you'll need a virtual audio cable.
(For Windows users I recommend the VB-Cable driver (http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/index.htm).
(For Mac I recommend Soundflower. (http://cycling74.com/soundflower-landing-page/)).
- Easy to use soundboard app, allows soundboards to be saved.
- Use keyboard hotkeys to trigger sounds
- Play sounds through a virtual audio cable and still be able to hear them through your speakers
- Includes Mic Injecter to route sound from your mic into your virtual audio cable
- Includes converter tool for converting almost any audio file into a compatible one
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/expsoundboard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.