This is the Linux app named Motsognir whose latest release can be downloaded as motsognir-1.0.13.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Motsognir with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Motsognir is a robust, reliable and easy to install open-source gopher server for Unix-like systems (Linux, BSD, and anything else POSIX-compliant). It is published under the terms of the MIT license.
All the configuration is done via a single configuration file with reasonable defaults. Motsognir supports server-side CGI applications and PHP scripts. It is entirely written in ANSI C, without external dependencies.
- CGI support
- PHP support
- UTF-8 compatibility
- Highly portable (ANSI C89)
- Extensive user documentation
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/motsognir/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.