This is the Linux app named Movie Sleep Timer whose latest release can be downloaded as MovieSleepTimerSetup-0.6.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Movie Sleep Timer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Movie Sleep Timer
This is a sleep timer for the computer. "Put the computer to sleep" after completion of a film or playlist, monitoring either VLC Media Player or Windows Media Player, or simply set a timer, shutting off the monitor or shutting down the computer.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moviesleeptimer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.