This is the Linux app named Moxy Mail Proxy whose latest release can be downloaded as moxy-0.1-3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Moxy Mail Proxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Moxy Mail Proxy
Moxy is a transparent mail proxy. With Moxy, mail servers can listen for and receive mail on non standard ports, users retain complete control over their servers, no need to update DNS MX record with IP changes, bandwidth logged per domain or email
System Administrators, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moxy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.