This is the Linux app named Mozilla To Web Bookmark Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as moz2web-tools-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mozilla To Web Bookmark Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mozilla To Web Bookmark Tools
DESCRIPTIONUltimately, these tools allow you to take a copy of your mozilla bookmark
file, and use it to publish your bookmarks to the web. Currently there is only
a php parser that translates the bookmark file to a structure to be used by the
Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mozmarks2web/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.