This is the Linux app named MozLinker whose latest release can be downloaded as MozLinker.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MozLinker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMozLinker is a plug-in for mozilla which imports a remote RDF file which contains links into toolbar and menu. The supported RDF file is in RSS 1.0 format with hierarchical structure enhancement. It could be used as news feeder or dynamic menu in Mozilla.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mozlinker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.