This is the Linux app named MPlayer OS X whose latest release can be downloaded as ffmpegXbinaries20060307.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MPlayer OS X with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MPlayer OS X
MPlayer OS X is project based on MPlayer (The Movie Player for Linux) port to Mac OS X platform. It consist of compiled binaries of mplayer and mencoder , separate GUI for mencoder and standalone Cocoa player application based on mplayer binaries.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mplayerosx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.