This is the Linux app named MRelay whose latest release can be downloaded as MRelay_1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MRelay with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MRelay splits and distributes the traffic of a single TCP connection to several connections and merges the data at the other end. Using this approach, it is possible to achieve high throughput between two points on the network regardless of the delay between two points. MRelay can optionally encrypt the data and exchange some http headers before the relay process to make the traffic look like a regular http file download. This can be used to overcome the highly restrictive firewalls that are content-sensitive or can detect and block VPN traffic.
This software is a console application and must be run through command line, get help using "MRelay.exe -help" command
Windows Vista or later. Mono version 3.10.0 or later (if running on Linux)
- TCP Acceleration
- Fast and Computationally Light Encryption
Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mrelay/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.