This is the Linux app named MRockola whose latest release can be downloaded as MRockola-x86-3.0Beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MRockola with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Application emulate a Jukebox (Rockola) play audio, video and karaoke files. For GNU/Linux and Windows xp, windows Vista y windows 7
=====!!!!Version for Android in google play!!!====
Es un programa para emular el funcionamiento de una sinfonola o video rockola tradicional puede visualizar tambien archivos de karaoke. Para GNU/Linux y Windows xp, vista y 7.
- Play audio file mp3 ogg wav mp4 aac flac and more
- video support avi, mpg, flv, wmv and more
- karaoke file format support cdg (mp3+g ogg+g wav+g)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mrockola/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.