This is the Linux app named MRTG Spike Remover whose latest release can be downloaded as MRTGSpikeRemover-all.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MRTG Spike Remover with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MRTG Spike Remover
DESCRIPTIONA tool for Multi-Router Traffic Graphing software, MRTG Spike Remover removes anomalous "spike" data from the MRTG logs in order to faciliatate reading the parts of the graph important to the surveyor, leaving out irrelevant data outliers.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mrtg-spike/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.