This is the Linux app named msi-metabolomicssociety whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named msi-metabolomicssociety with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The metabolomics standards initiative (msi) will develop a Core Information for Metabolomics Reporting (CIMR) recommendation and a more formal and semantically defined corresponding ontology (msi-ontology).
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
Project is a relational object mapper, JDBC, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/msi-workgroups/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.