This is the Linux app named MSTgold to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MSTgoldpackage.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MSTgold to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MSTgold to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMinimum spanning tree (MST) algorithms can generate multiple, equally-minimal, MSTs but MST programs typically report only one, arbitrarily chosen MST. Similarly, most MST programs do not provide statistical metrics to support the credibility of the MSTs that they estimate.
MSTgold estimates the number of alternative MSTs, reports up to a user-determined number of those trees, reports a consensus tree, and implements a bootstrapping metric to assess the reliability of alternate MST solutions.
MSTgold accepts single-character data that are nucleotides, amino acids, binary characters, or SNPs; integers that represent, for instance, the lengths of VNTRs or microsatellites; and distance matrices.
The MSTgold package includes Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows executables of the MSTgold program, a detailed Manual, example data and results, and executables of the program Fasta2MSTG which converts Fasta sequence files to the MSTgold input format.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mstgold/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.