This is the Linux app named Mulitplayer Blackjack to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Blackjack.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mulitplayer Blackjack to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mulitplayer Blackjack to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWarning: this games server is no longer functional. In the future it may be fixed, but unfortunately, the game is currently nonoperational.
This game consists of a Java client, a PHP server, and a database which is accessed with MySQL. It is my first game capable of functioning across a network, and my first application which combines Java with a database.
- Persistent user accounts
- Computer generated players which play intelligently
- In-game chat
- Easy-to-use GUI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpblackjack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.