This is the Linux app named MuliFex for Diablo II LoD to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ant-tools-1.4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MuliFex for Diablo II LoD to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MuliFex for Diablo II LoD to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAn account, character and item manager for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
MuliFex is a Swiss Army Knife that makes the life of a Diablo player on Battle.net more enjoyable.
MuliFex employs Java (and some native Code) and runs on Windows and Mac OS X.
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows)
C, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mulifex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.