This is the Linux app named Multi Threaded Download Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as mtdm-1.0-bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Multi Threaded Download Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Multi Threaded Download Manager
DESCRIPTIONThe Multi Threaded Download Manager is library based program used for fast download of remote files. It can be easily integrated with X and the console applications. MTDM is implemented in C++ abiding to the OO techniques making it easily customizable.
Education, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mtdm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.