This is the Linux app named MultiMail Offline Reader whose latest release can be downloaded as mmwin052.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MultiMail Offline Reader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MultiMail Offline Reader
MultiMail is an offline mail packet reader for Unix and other systems. It currently supports the Blue Wave, QWK, OMEN, OPX and SOUP formats. It has a full screen, color user interface, built with the curses library.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multimail/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.