This is the Linux app named MUMPS Database and Language whose latest release can be downloaded as README. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MUMPS Database and Language with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MUMPS Database and Language
Implementation of ANSI Standard MUMPS 1995 and ISO/IEC 11756 for FreeBSD, OSX and linux. Also on the Raspberry Pi (ARM) under debian and Windows under cygwin.
This is the post-relational database.
- This MUMPS implementation is basically ANSI/MDC X11.1-1995 compliant.
- This MUMPS implementation is also ISO/IEC 11756 1999 compliant.
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Manufacturing, Developers
Project is a network-based DBMS (database system), Other network-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mumps/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.