This is the Linux app named Munchie to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Munchie.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Munchie to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Munchie to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMunchie is a fun little jar program (so java required) that can help you and your coworkers (or friends) make the important decisions in life. Where to eat for lunch.
The program organizes a self-populated list of your favorite restaurants. It features a rating system and a choose for me option calculated by a weighted random number generator that takes in account your ratings and the amount of time since last visiting the restaurant.
Note** The information you have put in is tied to your munchiedata.dat file. It only checks for this file in the same dir as you jar, so keep them together!
***Munchie is compiled with the latest version of java
Other Audience, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/munchie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.