This is the Linux app named Music Caster whose latest release can be downloaded as Source.Files.Condensed.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Music Caster with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Music Caster is a tray music player that lets you cast your local music to a Google Cast device.
On the first run, you will need to click the arrow in your taskbar to see the app icon, you can move it for ease of access. If you have music files in folders other than the home music folder, add them in settings (right click tray icon -> settings).
- Multimedia Key bindings
- Timer (Shut-off, Hibernate, Sleep)
- Playlist support
- Repeat options
- Tray app
- YouTube, Soundcloud, Spotify, Deezer support
- Smart queing (auto skips tracks that are skipped a lot)
- Discord presence
- Open Source
- Web GUI
- Mobile control on LAN
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/music-caster/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.