This is the Linux app named MV Video Sharing Software whose latest release can be downloaded as version1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MV Video Sharing Software with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MV Video Sharing Software
MV Video Sharing Software is a free video sharing software that allows the capability of creating a video sharing website like Youtube. Setting up is easy. All you have to do is download, upload the contents to the directory of your choice, and use your favorite web browser to visit the directory in order to start the installation process. Once you have completed the installation process, you will be ready to start your video sharing website! If anything, you can also have Melero Video set everything up: www.melerovideo.com/software
- Upload Video
- Create Playlists
- Create Video Categories
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mvvideosharingsoftware/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.