This is the Linux app named MXLib whose latest release can be downloaded as MXLib_0.6.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MXLib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MXLib is a C++ wrapper around the Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP) library and NVidia NPP CUDA library. You can use either IPP code (or a subset of functions that do not require IPP) on the CPU side, or use NPP/CUDA on the GPU side, or use both together. The function syntax is similar to that found in MatLab and the library is designed to make it easy to port your code from MatLab to C++. The idea is to provide Scientists, Engineers, Researchers and other non full-time programmers an easy to use, high performance library of functions.
Aerospace, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mxlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.