This is the Linux app named myCStock whose latest release can be downloaded as mycstock.release.alpha1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named myCStock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A parser for real-time update of stock market prices and a graphical interface with technical indicators.
It is a small personal project initiated for extending my knowledge in C++ and Python, designing a GUI and, in a next stage, applying mathematical and statistical models to stock market prices analysis and prediction.
If you have the same interest than I in experimenting and disussing design software and statistical models in finance, you are welcome to join the project.
If you are searching for a stable and complete software, you may come back later on...
At the moment, the documentation is available on the Wiki and the source codes contain a doxygen configuration files which must compiled after downloading the source.
- Set of python modules for retrieving historical and real-time stock prices
- C++ graphical interface for visualisation with the ROOT framework (http://root.cern.ch/drupal/)
- Technical indicators computation using the open source TA-lib library (http://ta-lib.org/)
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mycstock/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.