This is the Linux app named myopentrader whose latest release can be downloaded as MyOpenTrader-0.1.1-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named myopentrader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Thanks for showing interest in MyOpenTrader (MOT). Please note, that this is a very small project – and make sure to understand what MOT is NOT. MOT is (yet another) a complex-event based open-source trading-engine, which is free to use for everyone. We have started MOT in 2012 and we have been using MOT ever since successfully. The best way of describing MOT is a flexible open-source trading framework. It is built from ground up as a parallel computing engine, which allows to do large scale parallel backtesting.
MOT is distributed under the GPL v3 License and is free to use for everyone without warranty. MyOpenTrader.org is not responsible for any of your trading losses and can not be held accountable. Use the framework at your OWN risk.
MOT is written purely in Java (1.6++) and has dependencies on a DB as well as a MQ Broker (such as ActiveMQ).
Financial and Insurance Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/myopentrader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.