This is the Linux app named myHouse whose latest release can be downloaded as myHouse_v2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named myHouse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPLEASE NOTE: myHouse has been a nice starting point but difficult to customize, maintain and evolve. For these and many other reasons, I've completely re-designed- re-architect myHouse also giving it a new name (eGeoffrey).
The basic principles are the same, the software is still open source but now is supposed to be way simpler to configure (entirely via the web interface), use, customize and extend. If you want to give it a look, check out https://www.egeoffrey.com.
I've also put together a migration utility to help along to way in case you want to move into the new platform without starting from scratch: https://github.com/myhouse-project/myHouse2eGeoffrey
myHouse itself will be no longer maintained since the new eGeoffrey offers the same functionalities and many more. Thanks for your support along the way!
Other network-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/my-house/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.