This is the Linux app named myjaphoo whose latest release can be downloaded as myjaphoo-4.2.1-17-jar-with-dependencies.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named myjaphoo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:MyJaPhoO My Java Photo Organizer Manages local Photo and Video Collections
- Handles jpeg, jpg, bmp, gif and png pictures; reads exif data
- handles video files due usage of external programs (vlc, ffmpegthumbnailer, mplayer)
- features handling of large multimedia archives (over 300000 files)
- features organising, searching, grouping of archive entries
- three different thumbnail views
- search for duplicate files; removing of duplicate files
- categorizing of the collection by tags and metatags, comments, titles, ratings
- bookmarks, changelog, history views
- filter language and grouping language to build views on the collection
- simple picture viewer
- exif extraction: filter and grouping language can use exif tags
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
JDBC, SQL-based, Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/myjaphoo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.