This is the Linux app named MyServerEditor whose latest release can be downloaded as MyServerEditor3.3_Windows_no_installation.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyServerEditor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONApache server configuration gui tool
PLEASE READ THE DOC BEFORE INSTALLATION.
MyServerEditor should run with no problem either in 32 bit or 64 bit os
but if you run a 64 bit os you should have java 32 bit installed and this includes Windows and Linux.
Windows7 or above.
java 8 for windows and java 7 for Linux.
Not tested on AMD processors nor mac os.
Setting MyserverEditor database
Myservereditor data base is the file responsible of compatibility with
Apache server version.
By default Myservereditor comes with a database that is compatible with Apache 2.4 version.
You may check Your Apache server version and download the right version from files. Myservereditor data base has the extension of db.
To upload a data base to Myservereditor go to Advanced settings
> Upload data base
MyserverEditor with version 3.3 supports plugins.You may visit MyserverEditor download page from time to time to pick up your desired plugins.
- Auto suggestions and complete feature
- Windows and Linux versions available
- Create custom data base of Apache server version
- Quick way to veiw Apache error log
- Quick way to veiw Apache access log
- Spell check on English words or any language.English is default any other language requires dictionary file
- Syntax highlighted code
- Quick way to veiw official Apache documentation
- And many more
- Supports plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/myservereditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.