This is the Linux app named MyWebPlayer: Mplayer Web Remote Control whose latest release can be downloaded as mywebplayer-1.7.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyWebPlayer: Mplayer Web Remote Control with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MyWebPlayer: Mplayer Web Remote Control
This is simple web-frontend to mplayer for any unix-like OS. It's use for remote control mplayer, for web-based device (for example PDA or SmartPhone). It uses php-based webserver, so all you need to make it work - php and bash.
- remote for mplayer
- compatible with any modern mobile phone with web-browser
- running on any unix-like OS without code changes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mywebplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.