This is the Linux app named MyWebSQL whose latest release can be downloaded as mywebsql-3.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyWebSQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MyWebSQL is a web based WYSIWYG Database client written in PHP. It has a simple and intuitive interface with the look and feel of a desktop application, and offers rich features for database management. No installation is needed, just download, extract and you are ready to go. It even has a single file compact version with full functionality, which you can quickly deploy on your server.
Currently MyWebSQL supports working with MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite databases.
- Multiple Syntax highlighted SQL editors
- WYSIWYG Table creator/editor
- Quick Inplace multi-record editing
- Desktop application look and feel
- Excellent support for all major browsers
- Zero configuration installation
- Multilingual Interface with themes support
- Supports MySQL 4 and 5, PostgreSQL 8 and 9 and SQLite databases out of the box
- Import database script, export database, tables or results to multiple formats
- Multitasking environment so you can perform database management tasks quickly
- Online up-to-date documentation and help
- Online demo available to try out
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a database management tool, MySQL, SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mywebsql/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.