This is the Linux app named nagiosgraph whose latest release can be downloaded as nagiosgraph-1.5.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nagiosgraph with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nagiosgraph parses output and performance data from Nagios plugins, stores the data in RRD files, and creates graphs and reports from the data. Graphs and reports can be embedded in Nagios. Easy to setup, highly customizable, and few dependencies.
- in-place graph zooming
- heartbeat, step, and rrd storage can be defined per-host and/or per-service
- interactive selection of data sources and time periods
- view host/service, selected service on all hosts, or all services on selected host
- view service groups automatically generated from nagios configuration
- works with nagios or icinga
Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nagiosgraph/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.